Last Updated: 1st April, 2017
You must take the time to read and understand it before registering for the privateteacher.ae service. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions. Visitors to privateteacher.ae service who do not register to become a Student OR Teacher similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the privateteacher.ae website. We may share these terms and conditions time to time.
1. The use of the Website by a Teacher or a Student shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these Terms.
2. The Website has been established to allow Students to contact Teachers and to view their profiles detailing a Teacher’s experience and contact details.
3. privateteacher.ae will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Teachers and Students secure but will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information provided by Teachers and Students.
4. A Teacher warrants that he / she is of at least eighteen years of age, has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide training in the language specified on the Teacher’s profile.
5. privateteacher.ae is a not a training institute we do not recommend any teachers to students, nor are the tutors our employees. We only provide a facility for teachers to advertise their services. It is ultimately the teacher and student's responsibility to comply with local laws and regulations.
6. Teachers also warrants that he / she should abide all local laws in UAE before taking up any teaching jobs.
7. Teachers acknowledge that he ./ she is not an employee of MyPrivateTutor and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a teaching contract. privateteacher.ae does not employ any teacher and our services are like any other classified website platform.
8. Teachers shall indemnify privateteacher.ae from all claim liabilities costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use by the Tutor of the Website.
9. Teachers shall accept full responsibility for the prices quoted for his services on the Website and for collection of all fees due to the Teacher from any Student.
10. Teachers agree that privateteacher.ae is allowed to include personal email, contact numbers, experience and any other information relevant deemed necessary to the promotion of the teacher’s profile.
11. Teachers accept full responsibility for all information published by him / her on the Website and shall indemnify privateteacher.ae in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of such information.
12. Teachers shall secure payment from a Student for services provided pursuant to a Contract direct and shall not seek to recover any payment from privateteacher.ae.
13. Teachers hereby acknowledges that privateteacher.ae is not liable to the Teacher for reimbursement of any fees paid pursuant to these Terms in the events of any cancellation of any Contract or training for any reason.
14. Teachers undertake to register for the privateacher.ae service using accurate and current information about himself - including his correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. Teachers understand details entered by the themselves on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
15. Students acknowledge that it is his / her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Teacher with whom he / she enters into or proposes to enter into a training contract.
16. Students and Teachers acknowledge that privateteacher.ae may use data for statistical analysis and may provide this to interested third parties.
17. Students and Teachers acknowledge that privateteacher.ae may monitor postings to the Website and communications through the Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications.
18. Students and Teachers warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and will be and up to date when using the Website.
19. Students and Teachers agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
20. Students and Teachers acknowledge that privateteacher.ae is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Student OR Teacher through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
21. Students and Teachers acknowledge that privateteacher.ae gives no guarantee that the Website is free of viruses worms or any other form of harmful components.
22. privateteacher.ae does not guarantee to secure a Teacher for a Student.
24. Operation of privateteacher.ae services. privateteacher.ae reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the privateteacher.ae service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when the privateteacher.ae service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by privateteacher.ae or on the Internet; we will, however, use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
25. privateteacher.ae solely reserves the right to revise or change the Teachers’ subscription rates without any prior notification and refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.